[kictanet] eCitizen Working Well

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Nov 10 13:27:48 EAT 2014

You are right Mwendwa,

There is definitely browser compatibility issues that need resolution.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad