[kictanet] ​ eCitizen Working Well

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 13:16:02 EAT 2014

I knew somewhere along the way, @Adam or @Murigi will spoil the party/glory @ICT Authority  :-)

walu.
On Sun, 11/9/14, S.M. Muraya via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [kictanet] ​ eCitizen Working Well
 To: jwalu at yahoo.com
 Date: Sunday, November 9, 2014, 8:53 PM

 What (kind of riot)
 would happen in the US Senate and Congress if the USG
 ignored local firms/talent to host such sensitive state data
 outside the US?
 Regards
 Murigi / Stanley Muraya
 "Better a
 patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than
 one who takes a city." Prov
 16:32

 On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at
 6:30 PM, Adam Nelson via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>