[kictanet] eCitizen Working Well

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 11:54:53 EAT 2014

@Macharia_Gaitho,

the form +help is actually there and I copy below.  I suspect you may NOT have succesfully registered/logged in - that's why this page maybe invisible.

But your question means ICT Authority or whoever is running this eCitizen portal needs a 24/7 customer care, prefarrably on Twitter.

walu.
nb: @Victor and or @Matiang'i : I will send you a digital invoice for doing your customer service :-).
-----------------copy below-------
6. Duplicate Driving License

Having a defaced license, losing your driver's license, or worse yet having it stolen, creates a myriad of problems, but it does happen. eCitizen help you through the process of getting it replaced.
Process for replacing a Defaced Licenses

    Select the 'Defaced Driving Licence' from the application form
    Enter the file reference number then pay
    Download your paid invoice from billing
    Visit Times towers, NTSA offices in Nairobi with your Invoice, two passport Photographs and your old drivers license

Process for replacing a Defaced Licenses

    Select the 'Lost Driving Licence' from the application form
    Attach a police abstract
    Download your paid invoice from billing
    Visit Times towers, NTSA offices in Nairobi with your Invoice and two passport Photographs.

Fees for replacing a Lost Licenses / Defaced Licenses
Service 	Fee (Kshs)
Defaced drivers license / Lost Drivers License 	1000
Convenience fee 	50
Total 	1050