[kictanet] eCitizen Working Well

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 20:27:52 EAT 2014

@Muthoni, @Ali,

Ave quickly browsed throug the system  http://www.ecitizen.go.ke/

Must agree it looks pretty.  Though the registration process got me stuck at the "Upload your recent Picture".  How on earth was this system supposed to know my recent picture?  Anyway, I did not have any picture and had to cheat the system to get through.  Just put a picture of my dream car :-)

Victor/Evans, just lose that requirement of "Upload your Recent" picture. Otherwise this does look like a sign of good things to come and you should make more noise about it.

walu.