[kictanet] eCitizen Working Well

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:31:05 EAT 2014

Hi All,

Wanted to pass a thumbs up to the ICT Authority Team, i used the eCitizen
portal to apply for a duplicate DL recently.

All worked out very well.

Thumbs up to the Pesapal team, that payment went very well!

NTSA customer service was great.

Times tower 3rd Floor team was bit slow, i forgive them as i got our old
paper booklet DL version for the replacement.

I did not leave my desk to have these going which was even greater! My
messenger collected the DL painlessly too.

Kudos to all behind the work. I guess Dr. Matiang'i, Victor, Dr. Getao,
Harry, Mugambi and entire team.

--
Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/