[kictanet] Kenya Internet Governance Forum call for Themes and Panelists

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:36:23 EAT 2014

Many thanks Mwendwa,

Following the Stockholm Internet Forum on twitter, interesting  to note the
active role our brothers and sisters from Africa and Kenya in particular
are playing in the event. I do hope we can replicate the same by supporting
our continental, regional and local processes.

Best Regards

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Michael Murungi via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789
Skype: barrack.otieno