[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Kenya Internet Governance Forum call for Themes and Panelists

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 22 07:28:33 EAT 2014

Mwendwa

Thanks for reminding all of us that even as we sometimes think we are not achieving much we actually are. I think we are just keen to raise the bar. And of course talking is the beginning of doing. Lets keep up the spirit.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad