[kictanet] .africa put on ice after ICANN confusion

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed May 14 15:09:29 EAT 2014

:) Gideon, I was wondering how long it will take you to respond :)

Please enlighten us to the Corporate Structure of DCA - who are behind it, on whose behalf did they apply for a Geographic gTLD etc.

I'm sure all this information is around somewhere but so that we remind ourselves of the merits and demerits of both applications.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad