[kictanet] Orange to exit, CS to yank the NOFBI contract from orange

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:14:02 EAT 2014

@Ngigi I also think Kenya power is sitting on an extremely lucrative
opportunity. They have dark fiber allover yet they don't deploy to the
households. If every building connected to the mains also had a fiber
connection dropped to it then Kenya Power would be the defacto broadband
infrastructure provider. They could then carve up the regions and auction
them to the likes of Zuku, JTL or Access Kenya. Or be the provider
themselves through a wholly owned subsidiary.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke