[kictanet] Fwd: Deloitte report - The Future of Telecoms in Africa

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 13 08:07:21 EAT 2014

Listers

For this of you who may not have seen this report. Its a compelling read.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: