[kictanet] Board cancels tender awarded to Olive Technologies to supply Standard One

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Mar 12 16:43:57 EAT 2014

This sounds like a good opportunity for us to drive the process. Remember,
"The People Who Are Crazy Enough to Think They Can Change the World, Are
the Ones Who Do." - Apple Inc.

My President His excellency Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy have minced no
words that they want no wastage in government. I too will not want to see
my hard earned 30% PAYE and 16% VAT, and (insert other taxes here) going to
waste. We have the chance to hold the bull by the horn. We have executive
blessings.
A little positive energy will go a long way to achieve our goals. We can
lobby for ICTA to spearhead the exercise, and ensure we only explore the
best model that will give advantage to ALL students "Standard 1 to Standard
8". Something like a laboratory, which will be an investment that can take
5 years before replenishment. The laptops were a champaign pledge, but
Jubilee is no more campaigning. They need sound advice from the experts.
Community input will help us identify the best path to take.

And we can achieve this, even if it means going to the streets and getting
support from Boniface Mwangi and Oki Okiya Okoiti Omtata.

Which path will we take?