[kictanet] Its Official - Orange is reviewing its operations in East Africa

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:36:45 EAT 2014

Back in France, the French have also found themselves facing the likelihood
of being reduced to 3 players from 4.

Unlike here though, one player will leap frog France Telekom to become the
biggest player. However, there are some conditions
http://www.mobileworldlive.com/bouygues-unveils-network-sale-iliad-bid-win-sfr?utm_campaign=MWL_20140310&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=fd814f29f9664700ab15e6f345ad860a&elqCampaignId=1369

--
with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>