[kictanet] Cybercrime and Computer Crimes Bill, 2014

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:46:14 EAT 2014

Walu,

No pun intended, but maybe Isaca.or.ke should ask for or organize a seminar
for the public officials behind the bill.

Per diems for a local event may be less than those for attending
International seminars but may win some goodwill around the same.
On Jun 25, 2014 12:18 PM, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <