[kictanet] New ICT chiefs to drive growth

John Masiwe jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke
Mon Jun 23 11:09:22 EAT 2014

+1 @Ngigi.

John Masiwe

Business Development Director & CEO

Blue Gate Technologies Ltd - Professional and Quality ICT Services

4th Floor – Bishop Maigua Plaza (opp. Uchumi Hyper – Ngong Rd)

Ngong Road, Nairobi

P. O. Box 344 – 00600 Nairobi

Website: www.bluegate.co.ke          |              Email: jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke       |              Tel:  0714 772 468