[kictanet] Security Situation in Kenya

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 14:46:41 EAT 2014

@Ngigi,

You seem to have read my tomorrows blog in advance. You must be extra-terrestrial :-).

Things dont look too good for us. But tragedy should serve to bring us together in order to overcome. I wish there was something "ICT" we could do to get us out of this terrorist mess, but then again I am afraid that technology on its own will not stop that terrorist.

There is that element of corruption that will defeat every innovation you throw at insecurity...

walu.