[kictanet] Draft Wireless Broadband Spectrum Policy Guidelines 2014

Davis Onsakia mautidavis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:35:15 EAT 2014

Ali,

Try your luck here - http://www.information.go.ke/?p=893

Directly accessible at
http://www.information.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DraftSpectructionPolicy.pdf

Not very sure why the Ministry will decide to have conflicting information
about the same issue on their website.

Indicates the deadline is 20th June 2014.

Best Regards,
Davis M Onsakia
"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the
shore for a very long time."

On 13 June 2014 08:08, Ali Hussein via kictanet <