[kictanet] Tender to airlift presidential speeches puzzles kenyans

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:57:34 EAT 2014

But surely we are past the mentality of "that's how it has always been
done".

Given that the bid bond is 500,000, and a bid bond is usually a fraction of
the budget, how much money are we spending airlifting speeches where a
simple PDF attachment to email will suffice? Especially given we are
complaining about runaway government spending?