[kictanet] Tender to airlift presidential speeches puzzles kenyans

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 15:52:11 EAT 2014

Worse still if the US can listen to our Presidents conversation (good to know we are the league of German Prime Minister :-), what is it we are trying to hide in a presidential speech that would be public knowledge before the end of the day :-)

This question came up in a previous ConnectedKenya summit in Mombasa but was never convincingly answered. But I think the answer is simple.  There has been a budget to airlift the presidents speech since independence. What has been changing is not the technology, but who gets (eats?) that budget :-)

walu.