[kictanet] A County offline

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jul 14 15:18:54 EAT 2014

Sam

The problem is a lot worse than that.

Many Govt officers (both county and national) are still using Gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts while communicating officially..

In 2014.

Sitting ducks...is what we are..

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad