[kictanet] Revisiting the ITRs in a Post-Snowdenia World

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Jul 8 21:54:21 EAT 2014

That is a well written post Ali. WCIT12 and ITRs is a hard subject for
many including me.

I would like to know what position the 2014 Kenyan IGF took on Net Neutrality.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
Tackle the biggest frog first.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.