[kictanet] Business Process Management Automation

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Mon Jan 20 13:33:39 EAT 2014

Listers,

If any of you is interested in Business Process Management (BPM) automation
and especially how to work with a BPM Engine, we have a new product that is
currently in Beta, and I would like your input as we soon share this with
the world.

The link on how to access the online demo is
here<https://docs.google.com/a/at.co.ke/document/d/1W3EWAY10-8calbG1XR-_p8EYIfQ7s7JeN-pxy36A2v0/edit>,
you can share this with those in your circles.

If you need more details, get intouch with me.

--
*Regards,*

*Wait**haka Ngigi*
Chief Executive Officer | Alliance Technologies | MCK Nairobi Synod Building
T + 254 (0) 20 2333 471 |Office Mobile: +254 786 28 28 28 | M + 254 737 811
000
www.at.co.ke