[kictanet] Should we worry over the impending Telkom Collapse

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Dec 22 14:27:58 EAT 2014

Mwendwa

I agree. But then I think that the county's are basically on their own and they should do all they can to bring themselves into the 22nd Century.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad