[kictanet] The Securities laws amendment bill 2014 and it's impact on ICT

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 14:23:14 EAT 2014

@Listers
I am unable to comment because the amendments are many as attached in the 90paged bill found @The Security Laws (Amendment) Bill 2014
 I simply worry that the bill seems to be hurried - by design -  and is likely to be law by tomorrow morning - making discussions about it almost immaterial.
walu.

|   |
| The Security Laws (Amendment) Bill 2014The Security Laws (Amendment) Bill 2014 Posted by mzalendo on 10th December 2014 No Comments Categories:   Uncategorized  |
|  |
| View on www.mzalendo.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |