[kictanet] [isoc_ke] LTE/4G and the state of broadband and Universal Access in Kenya

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:15:23 EAT 2014

Was there a free wi-fi promise in the Jubilee manifesto, i wonder what
happened to the Public Wi-fi offer in Matatu's as well. Adam's
response makes sense.

Best Regards

>>> (1). http://www.safaricom.co.ke/personal/internet/safaricom-4g-lte
>>> (2). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_%28telecommunication%29
>>> (3). http://www.tespok.co.ke/?p=310
>>> (4). http://ca.go.ke/index.php/purpose-of-the-fund
>>> (5). http://ca.go.ke/index.php/universal-service-advisory-council

>> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and
>> development.

>> online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and
>> bandwidth,

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789