[kictanet] [isoc_ke] LTE/4G and the state of broadband and Universal Access in Kenya

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:32:11 EAT 2014

I digress, why aren't telcos developing public wifi hotspots, to complement
their poor 3G/4G coverage?

I think they can be useful in promoting access, since we only have G or 2G
coverage in most places ax the country.

Victor

Victor Kapiyo

*"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude" Zig
Ziglar*