[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Licensing Framework for .ke - This is a reminder to get some response from CA, KENIC, DRAKE

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 11:29:30 EAT 2014

@Ali,
I sometimes fear that stakeholder engagement may no longer include digital platforms (KICTAnet, ISOC, Blogs, Twitter, etc - unless it is top-down).

The "cheese" seems to have moved.  We just need to find out Who Moved My Cheese? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and where it went :-)
|   |
| Who Moved My Cheese? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaWho Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life, published on September 8, 1998, is a motivational tale by Spencer Johnson wri... |
|  |
| View on en.wikipedia.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

walu.