[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:15:53 EAT 2014

Brian,

On a more practical note, did the team which setup the KIXP require the
approval of a Government Tender/Board/Committee?

If there were a tender/PHD committee involved, do you think a team
involving locals would have been selected/favored?

I remember (in the late 90's) you often had some Internet Protocol
documentation in hand or in some bag.

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*