[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 15:05:35 EAT 2014

Thnx Kamotho.  Suprised it took the judge many paragraphs to conclude what I have always known :-)

And I quote the judge in part on article 50 of the judgement.

50......Based on the material before me I am NOT (emphasis by me) convinced that the mere fact that the 1st and 4th interested parties may be permanent and pensionable employees of the University of Nairobi necessarily qualify them to be public officers as defined under Article 260 of the Constitution.

Cool!

walu.