[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

Kamotho Njenga kamothonjenga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:41:11 EAT 2014

@Walu

Attached is a copy of the judgement. The public university dons question is
addressed at paragraphs 41-50 of the ruling. As per tradition, courts may
not necessarily pronounce all issues in "plain language". Should such
challenges be encountered, it is advisable to befriend a competent legal
practitioner.

Kamotho