[kictanet] It's the simple things, NDOCKenya

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Sep 27 17:07:23 EAT 2013

Adam, I would not like to defend the NDOC, but once in a while, I see a
fire rescue vehicle almost always followed by an ambulance when dispatched
from the fire station.

How the callers reach the respective rescue teams is without my imagination.

Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh