[kictanet] It's the simple things, NDOCKenya

Erik Hersman erik at zungu.com
Fri Sep 27 10:01:59 EAT 2013

Adam, that's one of the simple things too.  Yes, it takes money and commitment to run a national 999 number, but that's what the NDOC is for.

What I'm getting at is there are a lot of simple things that could be done, a lot of low hanging fruit that would make both communications and organization easier in an emergency.

--
Erik Hersman

Ushahidi | iHub | BRCK
@WhiteAfrican
US: 407.427.412 | Kenya: +254 729.157.257 | Skype: ezungu