[kictanet] Incompetence gallore

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Wed Sep 25 15:50:13 EAT 2013

The idea that Nairobi's homicide rate is 4 per 100k when New York's is 6.4
per 100k just demonstrates how underreported the murder rate must be here -
which is even more depressing.

But anyway, now's not a time for arguing.

--
Kili.io - OpenStack for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>