[kictanet] Have we failed the nation yet again?

Info info at amwik.org
Mon Sep 23 09:34:52 EAT 2013

Yes we have failed the nation because we are all human beings and nothing even that technology we pride in is perfect. Its only God who sees peoples’ hearts, whose wisdom is foolproof.

1 Corinthians 1:20:  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1.htm> Christ the Wisdom and Power of God
… <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-19.htm> 19For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE."  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-20.htm> 20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-21.htm> 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.…

Dr. J. Wambui Thuo

Executive Director,

Association of Media Women in Kenya (AMWIK)

Hse No. 6, Wendy Court, David Osieli Rd,

Off. Westlands Ave., Westlands

P.O Box 10327-00100

Tel + 254 020-4441226/0722-201958

Fax 254 020-4441227

 <mailto:info at amwik.org> info at amwik.org

Website  <http://www.amwik.org/> www.amwik.org

Our Vision: A just society in which the media embraces and promotes equitable development, human rights and women rights.

Our Mission: AMWIK seeks to use the media to promote an informed and gender responsive society in Kenya and Africa.