[kictanet] Condolences in Order

Florence Etta feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 09:24:08 EAT 2013

Dear all,
I watched the Kenyan President yesterday with great horror at the Al-Shabab attack on innocent people.

My heart goes out to you all my dear friends at this time of great trial.
Our prayer is that God grant you all and  the country at large what it takes to bear this loss graciously.
May God grant all those who have lost their lives eternal rest and those who have been injured a speedy and full recovery.

On the other hand may the perpetrators be apprehended and given the full & just treatment. Evil shall never overcome good.

Cheers,
FE

Florence Etta