[kictanet] Fwd: Report of Experts Consultation - Addressing the Challenge of Hate Crimes on the Internet in Kenya

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:59:03 EAT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikewa Ogada <mogada at chrips.or.ke>
Date: 2013/9/17
Subject: Report of Experts Consultation - Addressing the Challenge of Hate
Crimes on the Internet in Kenya
To: Mikewa Ogada <mogada at chrips.or.ke>

Dear Colleagues: ****

** **

On behalf of the Centre for Human Rights and Policy Studies (CHRIPS) and
the University of Nairobi’s Centre for Human Rights and Peace (CHRP), I am
delighted to share the report of the proceedings of the Experts’ Meeting on
Addressing the Challenge of Hate Crimes on the Internet in Kenya, which was
held at the Panafric Hotel, Nairobi on 13th August 2013. ****

** **

We take this opportunity to thank all the participants for their enthusiasm
and the critical insights and valuable contributions they made to this
important, ongoing debate. ****

** **

We are in the process of developing a brief that will draw out the policy
implications relating to the issues that emerged at the meeting. We will
share it in due course. ****

** **

Yours sincerely, ****

** **

** **

Mikewa  Ogada****

*Programs Coordinator*

*Centre for Human Rights and Policy Studies*

** **

** **

A2 Daphton Court,****

Riverside Drive****