[kictanet] ICT Authority; Baptism without conversion

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:00:02 EAT 2013

Robert,

Fortunately we do not have to fly to Singapore to gather basic intelligence
on how to develop our nation.

https://www.ida.gov.sg/About-Us/Newsroom/Media-Releases/2013/Singapore-Government-Projected-to-Invest-1point-2-Billion-in-Infocomm-Technologies-to-Enhance-Operational-Efficiency-and-Public-Service-Delivery

Note they speak of citizen participation (local app competitions) in the
development of their systems.

There are PDFs on the page worth careful reading and consideration.

The way tendering is done in Kenya, is subject to debate and
investigations.

We are querying the ICC and will query World Bank "International
Requirements" too.

Cutting out Kenyan firms by requiring prior participation in multi-million
dollar deals is not acceptable.

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*