[kictanet] An Automated ICT Affiliate Solution...Be The First To Know.

Njeri Rionge njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
Fri Sep 13 11:11:03 EAT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We are proud to announce that the affiliate
program<http://peachcrm.com/affiliates-program.html>is ready for those
that would find this an interesting
product <http://www.peachcrm.com> to promote and earn fees commensurate to
the traffic and user conversation generated towards the peachcrm.com site.

Your feedback <http://peachcrm.com/contact-us.html> requests will be
responded to by our customer support staff.

Proudly Kenyan, aligning with the Vision 2030 agenda.

--
Njeri Rionge (Ms)
Founder & Executive Director

* 2009 Inductee ICT Hall of Fame
Computer Society of Kenya
2009 World Technology Forum Nominee
2011 Featured on Forbes.com*
__________________________________
Skype ID: nrionge
Personal Website: www.njeri-rionge.com

Tel: +254 20 253 2144, 253 2142 (Orange Fixed Plus)
Tel: +254 722 522136 (Safaricom Mobile)
Tel: +254 773 495022 (Orange Mobile)
P. O. Box 15568
Nairobi 00100, Kenya