[kictanet] Are Counties hindering the spread of Broadband across the country?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Sep 12 12:09:40 EAT 2013

Kivuva

We actually have one...it's called The National Broadband Strategy..:)

Now implementation is another matter altogether...lets hope with a new team on board at the ICT Ministry...

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"Kujikwaa si kuanguka, bali ni kwenda mbele" (To stumble is not to fall but a sign of going forward) - Swahili Proverb

Sent from my iPad