[kictanet] Row simmers over order on new Information, Communication and Technology leadership

Judy M. Muli judym.muli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 10:36:47 EAT 2013

Listers,

The Ag. CEO for the animal ICTA its only three years;, after which, one of
the Listers will be in line to be interviewed and take to the helm (hoping)

'as John D. Rockefeller, Jr. put it "*'I believe that the law was made for
man and not man for the law; that government is the servant of the people
and not their master. "*
'as Leo Tolstoy put it-   "*Writing laws is easy, but governing is difficult
*."

'as Walter Savage Landor said "" *Many laws as certainly make bad men, as
bad men make many laws*."

Reagrds
Judy