[kictanet] NSA Tapping into Google & Yahoo Networks? How is Kenya protected?

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:09:34 EAT 2013

I’ll very selfishly advocate for an increased uptake of local cloud services, away from the NSA’s prying eyes, with locally established standards of encryption etc…

We’ve got capable universities that can assist in coming up with new encryption etc standards for the military & government.

Interesting article by Charles Obbo…. http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/Spy-more-on-your-friends-than-foes/-/440808/2053660/-/j8oy4g/-/index.html

--
Phares Kariuki