[kictanet] State cancels the Laptop Project tender process?

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 15:37:48 EAT 2013

Walu,

I fully agree about Ngigi.

Now, to compare us with Chinese Leadership... which correlates Corruption
with Bigamy.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10698026

The decent wife is not the one likely to be sent in some sleazy outfit to
test or corrupt "flexible" business men.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2012-07/24/content_15613932.htm

If I recall media reports, the *alleged* mistress of a senior IEBC official
was noted as the person used to solicit bribes.

Of course this is likely to be a ghost story and ghosts do not exist :)

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*