[kictanet] State cancels the Laptop Project tender process?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 15:10:05 EAT 2013

@Ngigi

+++1

I still do not understand why people like you do not sit on these so many Government Boards, Committees, Taskforce, etc.

But then again, its perhaps because your ideas add value to the country, while the folks who would be sitting next to you (fellow board members) will be thinking "local pocket"...and your ideas will potentially with the clash with mood around the table...pricking conscience... a.k.a..noisemaker.

walu.