[kictanet] [eThinkTankTz] Uganda has the cheapest Broadband Internet in E-Africa.

Zaipuna Yonah zaipuna.yonah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:04:21 EAT 2013

Dear Walu,

Are you suggesting we approve with open arms the mammon called
dollarization?
I am just curious!
http://clknet.or.tz/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/PB1-Dollarization-of-the-Tanzanian-Economy.pdf/

We surely have a long way to go in creating our own information even though
we have our own knowledge about issues like this.

Keep thinking and discussing...

Regards

__________________________________
*Eng. Dr. Zaipuna O. Yonah, PhD*
*Consulting Engineer in ICTs*
*P. O. Box 32736*
*Dar es Salaam*
*Tanzania*
*Tel: +255-784-786429*
*Fax: +255--732-920133*
*Email: **engzaipuna at ieee.org* <engzaipuna at ieee.org>
*It is About Engineering People's Lives! **& *
*Advancing Technology for Humanity!*