[kictanet] The core Internet institutions abandon the US Government | IGP Blog

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 09:11:49 EAT 2013

@McTim,

Whom do I want the US to share this (NTIA) role with?

If I had the answer, then there will be no need for the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) @ http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/aboutigf :-)

Anyway my position is that the situation is not perfect - but it maybe the best of the alternatives as of today.

Perhaps in future, the IGF may strike a better recommendation that is practicable and offers other nation states the alternative feeling that big brother US is not exploiting or manipulating this oversight role.

walu.