[kictanet] KENYA POWER - The Answer to Universal Connectivity for all?

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:31:41 EAT 2013

As all this is going on Safaricom is busy laying fiber all over and I bet
they will price their service appropriately to recoup their costs. We will
be dancing this dance for a while.

I have blogged http://wp.me/p24k5U-2b  about this before since I consider
KPLC to be an infrastructure company not necessarily a power distribution
company. Core business is to supply utilities and limiting themselves to
power is only shackling them unnecessarily.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke