[kictanet] KENYA POWER - The Answer to Universal Connectivity for all?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Oct 14 10:37:32 EAT 2013

Exactly Robert.

I think we should stop mediocrity and start walking the talk.

This business of corporates in this country 'wagging the dog' needs to stop. I understand  there is a policy in place to ensure that players in the industry share infrastructure. Lets stop paying lip service to major issues affecting this country and start acting.

ICT Ministry in conjunction with the county governments should start enforcing this without further delay.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"Kujikwaa si kuanguka, bali ni kwenda mbele" (To stumble is not to fall but a sign of going forward) - Swahili Proverb

Sent from my iPad