[kictanet] New comment on "#IFMIS Reloaded? Is this the silver bullet to corruption?"

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 09:53:57 EAT 2013

@Ngigi,

Any chance we can get a flow diagram of how IFMIS was intended to work as I am sure the flaws and loopholes will be glaring.

Regards

PS.  You can launch a satellite with an iPad

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
Kenya

Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

On Friday, 11 October 2013, 21:24, Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com> wrote:

Look like institutionalized corruption. Are we that hopeless?