[kictanet] Bringing down the cost of Internet

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Thu Oct 10 10:10:52 EAT 2013

It's also important to recognize the need for affordable Internet by
businesses and organizations.

ISPs charge many times more to connect to an office building than to a
residential address (presuming they're both near a POP).  To some degree,
this kind of price discrimination is sensible, but in Kenya, it's simply
too aggressive and hinders growth.

-Adam

--
Kili.io - OpenStack for Africa: kili.io