[kictanet] Did I hear Telco CEOs say Everyone is Registered?

Bitange Ndemo bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Oct 9 23:48:55 EAT 2013

Mark,
We all have the responsibility to look after one another.  If you see
someone selling fake IDs please report.  If someone is selling to you a
sim without registering you, refuse and ask them to follow the law.  This
is what happens in other countries.  Enforcement of the law is a
collective responsibility.  If you see someone pouring cyanide to the
water we drink, do you just walk away that it is not your responsibility?

Ndemo.