[kictanet] Technophobia haina tiba, na haitafutwi

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:59:30 EAT 2013

@Bobby,

Advocacy comes in many shapes and sizes. Over the years I have learnt that
one needs to use the most appropriate form according to the mood of the
moment, stakeholders who need to be influenced, and specific situation
being addressed.

My advice is that this particular topic is better addressed by making
concrete proposals for legislative and regulatory review. But as Clem has
already pointed out, attempts are being made to be as "E" as possible...
 Laudable steps.

Best regards,

Mblayo